We see patients who suffer from a variety of foot and ankle problems. One of the more common issues that our surgeons treat is foot arthritis. Depending on the type, location and severity of your arthritis, there are both non-surgical and surgical treatment options available.
- Ankle replacements for painful end-stage arthritis- Dr. Stoddard has performed close to 100 total ankle replacements, and is trained in all ankle replacement systems.
- Fusion Takedowns for previously fused ankles where an ankle replacement will restore motion.
- Cutting edge treatment for chronic foot & ankle pain.
- Newest techniques for bunion and hammertoe repair with minimal pain.
- Fallen Arches
- Nerve Pain Treatments
- Diabetic neuropathy treatments
- Ingrown toenails
- Heel and Arch Pain